Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello OC peeps!

Welcome to my website: the fabulous frugal OC life!

This blog is about finding cheap and fun things to do in & around Orange County. I have been living in the OC since 2001 and I have filled my days with something new every chance I get. I am passionate about food, travel, photography, and adventure! I am also notorious for traveling to new places, learning a new hobby every year, and trying new restaurants by living within my means. Here you will find inspiration to explore Orange County on your own. Enjoy reading and happy living!

Love,
TK

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea for a blog- I'm looking forward to reading what you come up with. If you ever need ideas, contact me through my blog. I never get to write about OC places, it's all LA. Blech.

    www.anglophileinla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! trying to update as much as I can as of lates.

    ReplyDelete