Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trader Joe's


Oh how I love thee...Trader Joe's. I buy majority of my grocery at Trader Joe's. I've been a faithful fan since 2001, since I moved to the OC.

Reasons why Trader Joe is the best:

  1. Cheap. I've compared some of the vegetables and other products to major grocery stores and TJ is usually 10% or more cheaper.
  2. Healthy. They have great organic, whole wheat, low fat food that I enjoy weekly.
  3. Delicious. From fresh to frozen their food is yummy! I haven't been disappointed yet.

For the price and the quality, it really can't be beat!

Check out their website and the closest store near you: TJ

**Last night I shared meal that was less than $10 for 2 people! Tuna Steak ($5), bowl of broccoli ($2), and pasta ($1.5). How can you resist TJ? I sure can't~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment