Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Volleyball

Wilson AVP Official Gameball Volleyball (Yellow)


Recently I've been playing volleyball after signing up for a class at a local community college. Sports are a great way of keeping in shape and having a bit of fun! I definitely suck at playing hence a "class" is needed. But even if I was good, class is a great way of having consistent fun. There are students in my class of all levels: beginner to advanced. Some played in high school. I started dabbling with volleyball when I first went to volleyball camp in 9th grade. I never tried out b/c it conflicted with tennis at that time. I had fun learning and it stayed with me til after college where I played with my friends at a local park weekly. Because of the volleyball camp, I remembered the fundamentals of bump, set, & spike! I'm so glad that I got back into it again and I hope that the more I play, the better I get. It's great to expand some sort of skill instead of doing the same old routine of treadmill & eliptical.  This makes me very happy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment